Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens to us.
And response is something we can choose.
– Maureen Killoran
What do you think about the quote above? How’s it make you feel?
For me, it illuminates that difference between being powerful or powerless, hopeful or hopeless, in control or out of control.
It reminds you that you can choose; you have the ability to control your stress with your response.
For example, say you find out a client or colleague at work is talking negatively about you behind your back.
You can choose how to respond to that – are you going to let it fester and stress you out, or are you going to take a positive action and have a conversation with her about it?
Two drastically different outcomes – what would you choose?
Take a few minutes and answer yes or no to these questions:
* Are you tired of feeling unfocused and stressed out – and at times – out of control?
* Are you putting your job ahead of your emotional, mental, energetic, physical or spiritual well-being?
* Have you been trying to balance a rewarding and satisfying career with a happy and healthy life – but the things you’ve tried aren’t really helping?
* Are you finally ready to stop pretending your problems don’t exist or that they’ll just get better over time?
* Would you like to partner with someone to pinpoint what’s important to you and give you strategies to help you reach your goals?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, it’s time to take the first step.
Especially if you’re tired of settling for the status quo and you’re ready to commit to making some changes.
Before you do, let me tell you how I can help:
I’ve been there and know what your struggle is like. I got the help I needed and I’m thriving now.
I want you to thrive too!
It varies from person to person, but the biggest causes of stress are – you guessed it – your work, your health, your money and your relationships. As your coach, we’ll work together to get to the root causes of your stress, and remedy it using various strategies.
It’s important to get to the root cause; you’ve probably experienced this, where things seem better for a short while, then you are right back to where you were, sometimes even feeling worse than before.
When you partner with me as your coach, you’ll:
* Get out of survival mode and feel amazing again!
* Figure out what’s important to you and make an actionable plan to get there.
* Feel in control and better able to handle stressful situations.
* Discover effective methods for powerful results on all levels: emotionally, mentally and physically,
* See physical improvements like increased energy, reduced or eliminated chronic pain, and a general feeling of well-being.
* Get quicker and better results that lead to more enjoyment and success – every day, not just once in a while.
* Have a trustworthy partner to confide in and rely upon, you won’t have to struggle through this alone anymore.
* Focus on what’s important and the unlimited possibilities you can have in your life, like the people and things that are most beneficial to your happiness and well-being; you’ll realize these things are attainable.
Why struggle alone? Get faster and better results by partnering with me.
Stop waiting for some magical time in the future to be happy and well.
Work with me to find it right now, and enjoy the process (it really is fun, and so rewarding) as we get to where you really want to be, and what you really want to see for yourself.
We get good at ignoring stress-related issues until they get really loud, for me it took a serious illness to get my attention (see my story here). How loud does it have to get for you before you decide it’s too much?
Still unsure? Coaching is a new concept for some people.
That’s why I offer a complimentary session. You’ve got nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Just schedule your Free 30 Minute Insight Call and let’s get this thing started!